Sunday, January 8, 2012

Can I Just Say...

So, sometimes, I have things to say that...well...just aren't that ladylike.  I admit it.  I'm not the Barbie Girl my so called public wants me to be.  It's a little exhausting keeping up with everyone's expectations all the time.  I know some of my supermom friends will agree with me.  You can't very well run around cussing out the principal, telling customers how you REALLY feel about what they said, or even telling your family what you really think about their parenting skills.  And you sure don't want to know what they think of YOURS.  So I have this secret group on Facebook where we all just say whatever we are thinking.  I started it, and some of the whopping 8 members I have allowed into it don't even know each other.  Makes for some very interesting posts. 
One of my closest friends, who actually isn't even in said group, has started a personal campaign for publicly being who you are and embracing it.  I'm sure she didn't know where I would take it.  Starting a blog in which the sole purpose is to just run my mouth.  If it makes her feel better, I'll say FEARLESSLY run my mouth...
So, here we go, world.  Can I Just Say...I'm a little worried...

No comments:

Post a Comment